Terms of Service
Last Revised: 2021-09-23
The following Terms of Service is a contract between you and Driwwwle and explains the terms and conditions by which a user may use and/or access Driwwwle's website and/or mobile services. By using the website or any other service provided by Driwwwle, you agree to these terms. If you don’t agree to any of the Terms, you shall not use the platform and services of Driwwwle.
We own the right to change/modify these Terms at any time. If you continue using Driwwwle on or after that effective date, you agree to the new Terms. If you don’t agree to the latest terms of service, you should delete your account before they take effect, otherwise, all the content you posted along with your engagement activities and the use of our website/services will be subject to the new Terms. (To delete the account, mail us at [email protected] from your registered email address)
Rights & Responsibilities
The rights of all the content you create & post on the Driwwwle platform lies with you.
By choosing to post anything on the Driwwwle platform, you give Driwwwle a license (non-exclusive) to store, reformat, display or distribute it as per our requirements. Driwwwle might choose to advertise any content published on its platform and might choose to display the content of its users (and other information) for the same purpose. If the Driwwwle team believes that it needs to modify the post by an creator for a specific post can yield better results by modification, it can choose to modify the topics selected by the creator.
Your content might be used by the Driwwwle platform for promoting its brand & services. We would although, never sell your content to any third party without your consent.
A user is responsible for the content he/she/they posts. A user might be posting content on behalf of an organization. In that case, that particular organization is responsible for the content. This means a particular user’s/organization’s assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, copyright infringement (if any), or any other legal rights.
You can repost any content of yours which have been already posted on any other platform, provided you hold the right to do so. By choosing to post on the Driwwwle platform, you realize and understand the fact that you are not violating any agreement you would have made with any third-party.
We reserve the right to remove any content from Driwwwle’s platform for any reason without intimidating. You reserve the right to delete the content posted by you, or your account, anytime. It might take us some time to process the deletion request, but we would initiate it as soon as we receive the request.
The Content and Services Provided by Driwwwle
An attempt to carry out the following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Accessing or tampering with the Driwwwle Services which are non-public. No attempt should be made to access or tamper Driwwwle computer systems, or the systems of our technical providers accessing or searching the Services other than the ones that are currently available and the ones that we currently provide
- Attempting/forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any communication carried out by Driwwwle (email or posting).
- Using the Services provided by Driwwwle to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information interfering/disrupting the access of any user, host, or network, and/or sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Services.
- Scraping any services provided by Driwwwle is strictly prohibited. Driwwwle may change/modify/restrict to any of its services without any intimidation.
Users Below 13 Years of Age
Driwwwle’s platform (and its services) are only meant for users above 13 years of age. If we, at any point, come across a profile that is operated by someone below 13 years of age, we would immediately remove that particular account.
If you come across a security vulnerability on Driwwwle’s platform, write to us at [email protected]
Rules & Policies
By using Driwwwle, you agree to follow these Rules and Policies. If you don’t, Driwwwle might choose to remove the content you have posted, or can suspend/ delete your account.
More Terms of Service
- Driwwwle is not responsible/liable for any damage that arises from the use of Driwwwle’s website/platform/services. This includes legal claims of all types & all kinds of damages (includes but not limited to incidental, inconsequential, special damages).
- Driwwwle’s services come with no warranty (other than the ones we explicitly mention). If something is not explicitly mentioned, that means that it’s not covered under these terms.
- You are using Driwwwle’s services/platform/website solely at your own risk/discretion.
- If a court of competent jurisdiction declares any provision of these Terms invalid, the other provisions of these Terms still remain intact and in full effect.
- If a particular right has not been exercised by Driwwwle under these terms, that doesn’t imply that we have waived it.
- These Terms are governed by Mahrashtra law, without reference to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that any suit arising from the Services must take place in a court located in Mumbai, Mahrashtra.
These terms are the whole agreement between Driwwwle and you concerning the services. If you have any questions, mail us at [email protected]